To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline and 10 or more years of related experience
· Successful experience interacting with OEM manufacturers and end users in a collaborative environment
· Ability to work across many functional departments and motivate team members.
· Previous experience in a marketing role and/or advanced degree in marketing/corporate communications
· Proven ability as a self-starter who can act with minimal supervision and excel in a high-pressure environment
· Willingness to travel up to 50% at times
Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills required. Must instill confidence and engender trust. Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with individuals within and outside the organization. Must have ability to project a positive, professional and customer-responsive image.
· Experience in industrial ink jet printing industry is highly desirable
· Previous product management and/or product development experience
· Familiarity with a Phase/Gate product development process
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Ability to tolerate occasional long flights
· Ability to access customer sites in sometimes remote locations
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function
· Occasional exposure to moderate noise levels
· Occasional travel to Far East locations
· Occasional exposure to challenging factory conditions in printer manufacturer facilities and printing shops
· Other duties as may be assigned
· Each employee’s primary objective is to assure that the quality, delivery and cost controls within his/her control meet or exceed all of our internal and external customers’ requirements
· Each employee is required to abide by the Employee Handbook and the rules and regulations explained and provided at each orientation and training session. Special attention must be given to the safety aspects of these documents
FUJIFILM Dimatix provides competitive wages, a generous benefits package and a friendly, dynamic working environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer